Got you. You're mine now :)



I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long. I will stay with you. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until I die. I’m here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.
You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have. Thanks for being mine, b.

*You are mine, Jay, and I am yours. You may be sure of this. You've been locked inside my heart, the key has been thrown away, within it, you must always stay.